Mizuno Men's JPX Fli-Hi Hybrid
- Mizuno JPX Fli-Hi hybrids are designed to fit right in with your iron set, packed with technology to help you launch the ball high and land it soft.
- A distinct face-forward profile allows the leading edge to glide through impact for consistently high ball flight.
- The unique wave soleplate allows the front part of the sole to flex for higher ball speeds, especially low on the club face.
- Mizuno designed a Drop Down crown that shifts weight low in the club head to produce higher launch as well as providing visual alignment at address.
- Flowing center of gravity design shifts weight where you need it, specific to the loft options.
- 4 and 5 hybrids have weight further back to help launch the ball.
- 6 and 7 hybrids are slightly front weighted to compensate higher lofts.
- Mizuno JPX Fli-Hi hybrids are ideal for golfers who want an easier-to-hit option in their long game with high launch and great forgiveness, directly replacing their corresponding long irons.
- Face-forward profile
- Wave soleplate
- Drop Down crown
- Flow CG design
The face-forward profile of the Fli-Hi hybrids allow the leading edge to glide through impact for consistent, high ball flight.
The unique Wave soleplate design allows the front part of the sole to flex for more ball speed, especially low on the face.
Drop Down Crown
Mizuno JPX Fli-Hi hybrids feature a Drop Down crown design that shifts weight low in the club head to help launch the ball higher, plus it provides added visual alignment at address.
Flow CG Design
Their flow center of gravity design shifts weight slightly through the loft options for optimized performance. 4 and 5 hybrids have weight further back to help launch the ball while the 6 and 7 hybrids are slightly front weighted to compensate for the higher lofts.