Receive One of Each!
Putting Mirror Overview:
ABOUT THIS ITEM
- Highly portable and great for checking your setup on the green
- Poor alignment is the major cause of missed putts. Using the Putting Alignment Mirror will create confidence on the green
- Perfect alignment to your target and see your eyes over the ball
- The Putting Alignment Mirror is a small mirror that is great for checking your setup on the green. Keep it in your bag and use it for practice or warm up before a round.
- Attention - the 2pcs golf tees can only be inserted into green but not indoor carpert unless which is thick and deep enough to have the tee inserted and stood up, which can be used as 'putting gate' for practice.
Pressure Putt Overview
The key to great putting is practice, and with Pressure Putt Trainer you really can take that practice anywhere. With a scientifically shaped parabolic ramp, each made putt is returned to the player the same distance it would have gone past the hole had it missed, anything else is a miss. Only putts of absolute perfection will hold in the micro-target, so let the practice begin.
Only a ball that is rolled on the perfect line and with the perfect pace (18-inches past the hole had it missed) will stick in the PuttOUT micro-target. Think you can putt to absolute perfection?
Using a folding design, the Pressure Putt Trainer can be taken wherever there’s space to play - carry it in your backpack, golf bag or even pocket. When you’re finished, fold it away, out-of-sight in your desk drawer.
With the white disc at the base of the ramp replicating the size of a regulation golf hole, anything that rolls over the disc and up the ramp, returning back to the player is a made putt.
Ball Alignment Stencil Overview:
- Clip your ball in and follow the lines
- Portbale and easy to use
- Save strokes by lining up your drives and putts